HL Modern Greek Lit&Lang Paper 1

littlelionwoman

I found it quite challenging, but still straight-forward. I chose the first one named Πεδρο Καζας, an extract from a novel with a spoooky house where a man was frightened to death... (I myself was frightened by reading it haha).
Which one was on Santorini? Was it the poem? I must have missed it...

By the way don't worry about paper 2, it's the easiest thing to do! Just look-over the novels and some possible questions, and you'll do great :)

Cheers,
Αλεξανδρος

Hmmm I feel oti you got a different Paper 1 - for us, the first extract was a comparison between two texts (ταξιδιωτικές εντυπώσεις ήτανε) on Santorini, and the second one was about πολλαπλές απεργίες στην Αθήνα and το δημόσιο. Are you doing only Literature maybe? I'm confused, except maybe if we have a different time zone.

Εεεε για αύριο δυστυχώς δεν νιώθω καθόλου καλά προετοιμασμένη.. κάνουμε τρία θεατρικά εμείς (Το Κουκλόσπιτο του Ίψεν, Στέλλα Βιολάντη του Ξενόπουλου και Το Διπλό Βιβλίο του Χατζή) αλλά θα εστιάσω μόνο στα δύο θεατρικά.. το context το ξέρω καλά και τις υποθέσεις, απλώς πρέπει να μάθω καλά τις παραπομπές και τις αναλύσεις για τα σύμβολα, υφολογικά στοιχεία κτλ. Εσύ structure πως το κάνεις για Paper 2?

Πάντως, all the best of luck for tomorrow from me, hope you do really well! :D

Βίκυ