NSA, Snowden, our tech filled world today

Well Snowden's actions are a bit like Julian Assange's, although Wikileaks is a bit of a different concept. I'm not quite sure how I feel about the surveillance network though. On one hand, it does seem right because of the terrorist activities/threats from all around the world. But on the other hand, its an invasion of privacy, especially since the surveillance isn't limited to US soil only. It basically says that the US government has the right to meddle with the lives of citizens of other countries.

It's all bull****. Governments should be made much more transparent. Not so long ago Obama stated that whistleblowers are important to democracy, then this happens, they are all hypocrites.

Edited by Ezak
  • Like 1

And I don't recollect any terror activities in India which was busted by NSA. Just because USA is the most powerful country, that is why most of the countries are keeping mum. USA is only interested in maintain g peace in its own country and if they claim that they are watching over terror activities why will the secret agencies of the other countries are bot notified of their 'terror busting mission'?