Retaking the IB Exams

Tina St

I think this blog misses a very important topic to be discussed. Retaking the IB exams. Let's talk about it. If anyone knows anything please post! I got a 29 in my finals which is really dissapointing and I am resitting 5 lessons... I get positive feedback and I'll do my best from now on! So what do you thing of retaking IB exams?

You can if you want to, and it's a good idea if you're taking a gap year and didn't meet your uni offers. You can resit in November or May, but I believe you can't resit it after 2 or 3 years of taking your original exams.

Goodluck on resits!

Yeah, besides the fact that you'll have to wait a year to go to uni, I think resitting is a good idea. You can get into better unis and also you'll have done much better anyway. And you'll probably be more satisfied with yourself :) But since you're resitting you'd have to be more serious about how you study now (not that you weren't serious before)