Anyone going to take (or is taking) Math HL through Pamoja Education (Online) ?

IB .

Hello everyone!

I was just wondering if there are any people in this website that are going to take, are currently taking, or have finished the Math HL online course through Pamoja Education. If there are any of you that are currently taking it or have already taken it, please share your experience! Is the course harder than the usual classroom course? How do we get marked (Online tests?)? I just want to know the experience that anyone of you guys have concerning this online course!

Thanks!!

Hello everyone!

I was just wondering if there are any people in this website that are going to take, are currently taking, or have finished the Math HL online course through Pamoja Education. If there are any of you that are currently taking it or have already taken it, please share your experience! Is the course harder than the usual classroom course? How do we get marked (Online tests?)? I just want to know the experience that anyone of you guys have concerning this online course!

Thanks!!

I am currently doing Maths HL in-school and Economics HL through Pamoja and would not recommend it. It is definitely more difficult doing an online course and for something like Maths where good explanations are vital it'd seem to me that it would be very difficult.

• Like 1

It really depends on you as a learner.

If you are comfortable in doing self-learning then I don't see there being a problem in Pamoja. But if you're the kind that constantly needs to consult a teacher, then you probably shouldn't...

Also keep in mind that most people tend to find Math HL quite challenging, so you should evaluate your level of understanding and your skill and base your decision on that.

• Like 1

• 4 months later...