How to structure a Maths Sl Exploration/ Internal Assessment?

10km16

Hello everyone!

I'm currently trying to write my Maths exploration, and I'm having some trouble with the structure. I understand that, as with most pieces of writing, it should have an introduction, body paragraphs, and a conclusion. In the introduction the aim and the rationale should be included. It would be very helpful if someone could give me a detailed explanation of how to structure this piece of work. Thank you in advance! :)

Already??? dude you just made me panic about the math exploration :( what was your math exploration about?

anyways all the info you need can be found in the ib math SL book, if you dont have the same copy of the book as me i can send you the digital book :)

Try reading through this thread here: http://www.ibsurvival.com/topic/17114-mathematics-portfolio-tips-and-queries/ Although this was written for the old IAs, its tips on structure and how to write it are still relevant to the way the new ones are structured where you have to come up with a topic yourself. You don't want to just throw all your work on the page and not explain anything, you want to imagine like you're talking to someone and explain each thing you do and why you're doing it.