Do some unis like the ones specified below, accept you on the basis of predicted grades?

modern.rocky

I have my 11th class predicted grades and I take the international baccalaureate. I was just wondering if the National university of Singapore, Nanyang Technological University and Mcgill accept you on the basis of predicted grades and dont care much about your final grade. I have managed to get the following score:
Maths HL - 6
Physics HL - 7
Chemistry HL - 7
French ab intio - 6
Economics SL - 6
English SL - 5

Hello! I know for a fact that McGill will conditionally accept you off your predicted grades. However, depending on the program you'd like to do, they have various scores that you need to get on your final paper to be accepted. Also, various scholarships at McGill require you to have a certain final grade score ex: 38/45 in order to be eligible. :)

I'm not too sure about Waterloo, but I believe they will accept you on predicted scores, however you need to achieve a minimum score on your finals to be fully accepted in to a program. You might be able to find more information by looking on their website!