Your Favorite IB Class

TheDreamer

I love Physics SL because it is the easiest class to loaf and to sleep in. Grade boundaries are ridiculously low so people tend to skip a lot and the classes are always half empty. Otherwise, I also liked PE and music.

The grade boundaries are low because it's hard to get good grades.

• Like 2

I love Physics SL because it is the easiest class to loaf and to sleep in. Grade boundaries are ridiculously low so people tend to skip a lot and the classes are always half empty. Otherwise, I also liked PE and music.

The grade boundaries are low because it's hard to get good grades.

Statistically, it has the second most amount of people who score 7s on in Group 4 (first is Physics HL), but you're right; it is regarded as one of the harder sciences, per se. But it's very weird how even APs and SATs are graded so that subjects like English are much harder to do well on (7s, 5s, and 800s) than physics.

• Like 1

Physics HL by far is my favourite class. I just have a teacher that really wants us to go well and forces us to always beat our average on tests ie I HAVE to beat 85% on the mock tests. It might sound funny but being forced to score like that takes the pressure off a little, because it is much higher than the required grade boundaries.

• Like 1