Must choose 2 of 3 subjects I am interested in! Can't decide! Help!

I am having trouble choosing a group 3 and a sixth subject. I have to choose 2 out of the 3 subjects that I am interested in taking. I can't decide between World Religions SL, Psychology SL, or Physics SL. All 3 interest me equally. It just worries me that world religions may be viewed as an easy choice to universities being that it is one of the easiest IB classes from what I have heard.

The subjects that I am for sure taking are:

Maths HL

Chemistry HL

English HL

Spanish SL

Which two would you choose and why? Thank you for your response in advance! I have to decide before September 5th when school starts so a speedy response would be great!

Edited by Cameron Alwes

Well, based on your HLs you seem to be fairly confident with Maths/science so I would recommend Physics SL, despite the stigma, Physic isn't that difficult.

I don't do Psychology or World Religions so do have any experience with them but I would suggest downloading the 'Subject guide' for each of them. That will tell you exactly what you'll be studying and the required assignments which might help you make an informed decision. As for universities, it really depends on what and where you want to study. Unless you want to study Psychology I really don't think universities will care if you took World Religions. As long as you meet the pre-requirements for the university you want it won't matter what other subjects you've taken

Universities don't usually take SL's into consideration, unless it's related to the course requirements. I'd advise you to take SLs you feel would be less time consuming for you, because at the end of the day the focus is usually your IB total and HL grades. As long as course requirements are covered, don't worry too much about subject reputation unless the institutions you're aiming for have specified that they view the subject negatively or as a "soft subject".

Play to your strengths; if you're more mathematically inclined then physics, if you're good at memorization then psychology and if religious studies is your thing then do world religion. I agree with the above poster, you should download the subject guide for each of them as well as look at the official statistics.

I am having trouble choosing a group 3 and a sixth subject. I have to choose 2 out of the 3 subjects that I am interested in taking. I can't decide between World Religions SL, Psychology SL, or Physics SL. All 3 interest me equally. It just worries me that world religions may be viewed as an easy choice to universities being that it is one of the easiest IB classes from what I have heard.

The subjects that I am for sure taking are:

Maths HL

Chemistry HL

English HL

Spanish SL

Which two would you choose and why? Thank you for your response in advance! I have to decide before September 5th when school starts so a speedy response would be great!

are you going to do engineering or something like that? it depends on what you're going study in the future.. you may even have to take Hl physics if it's engineering.. but again, it depends