Essay Titles - 2014

maroctam

but even the outlines have to be pretty good.. because that's what we'll base our essays on..

Not necessarily. I mean of course it's better if the outlines are good, but when you're pretty much asked to rush them you don't have much of a choice. I personally will write a rushed outline for my ToK teacher but later improve on it for my own good whenever I have the time.

i dunno,, i think they are important.. which outlines do you guys work on? i mean we have this thing, it's on the tim woods website(check it out), it's a nice structure and sort of difficult to fill if you don't know how to go about the whole thing.. but once you're done with that the essay becomes really simple..

• Like 1

i dunno,, i think they are important.. which outlines do you guys work on? i mean we have this thing, it's on the tim woods website(check it out), it's a nice structure and sort of difficult to fill if you don't know how to go about the whole thing.. but once you're done with that the essay becomes really simple..

I think they're important too, but i can't really do it well in a couple of nights (which is what i think they expect from us). we don't work on a specific type of outline but instead we're given freedom and all we have to do is state our examples and what we'll do with them in our essay and then come up with a thesis statement. so it really isn't that difficult but doing this properly makes the essay-writing so much easier!