Does Choir count for creativity hours?

I'm in my senior year of IB and in desperate need of completing my service and creativity hours! I already have plenty of action hours, since I have been on track/cross country since my sophomore year.

Service is something I can eventually get done with being in National Honors Society, but when can I do for creative hours? I unfortunately don't have time to attend clubs such as art club, but for my music credit, I am taking a beginner's female chorus class. Can I count the whole class for creativity hours? Or just the concerts? Or better yet... both?

Also, I completed the Run or Dye 5k in May. Long story short, it's a 5K where you wear white and get bombarded with colored powder. Sounds like a long shot, but can I argue this event to count for creativity as well as action because of the circumstances of the race? Any thoughts? It is a form of art!

I really appreciate the replies, and would love to hear what you have done for your creativity and service hours. I need to be inspired!

The 5K is action but you can count Choir as CAS. Don't ask us though, ask your CAS Co-ordinator as, at the end of the day, THEY and nobody else will ever sign off your CAS. Find them and ask them if Choir is okay. The hours of rehearsal etc. should still count, not just the concerts, but as I said the only opinion which matters is that of whoever signs off your CAS.

You should also ask about National Honours Society which seems a bit random when I look it up on google, and whether what you're doing in the context of this society is going to count for CAS. It's better safe than sorry with anything which may or may not be directly CAS. I did a few things which I thought would count for CAS and then didn't for various ridiculous reasons, so I'd ask and make 100% sure before relying on anything. It's 5 mins well spent, I promise!