graphing calculator-important

YellowSpider

i guess i cant help you because i have the ti-84 plus c silver edition because that's what ib recommended i guess for my class (HL math) and im from the USA so it could be different for you but i strongly suggest asking your teacher to help you out because chances are that you will be using the same recommened calculator as them but if they cant help you out there is great youtube tutorials for different calculators and you can even look up a manual for your type online

• Like 1

Well, I dont know how similar they are, but I own the casio fx-9860GII. If you have a doubt, I know how to use some of the functions and I could help you with anything I know.

we're working on normal distribution right now.. on this user guide thing which i found online, there was an option for the curve but i just can't seem to find it in my calculator..

Well, on mine, distribution processes can be triggered by going to the MENU, then STAT, then pressing the DIST tab (which is F5 here), next press NORM for normal distribution (F1) and then Npd or Ncd (Normal, cumulative frequency) or InvN (Inverse normal).

ahh that sucks,, i guess i just have to buy a newer model then.. anyway, thanks