google?

Afterglow

it's just that google is search our forums everytime new stuff is posted so it can show us on their search when people search any kind of keyword which is on here. like "IB" "help me I'm blinded up IB work!", "how do I write? IB has blanked out my memory!"

and other such sentences :P

it's just that google is search our forums everytime new stuff is posted so it can show us on their search when people search any kind of keyword which is on here. like "IB" "help me I'm blinded up IB work!", "how do I write? IB has blanked out my memory!"

and other such sentences :P

Oh so you mean, whenever we see google.com, someone is searching on google? :P

Does this mean that if i search for this sentence in google, it will come up as a hit?

But remember that it may take a day or two for it to read this topic and index that sentence. Also, when you search for it in google, make sure you use quotation marks so it searches for the exact wording :punish: .

But remember that it may take a day or two for it to read this topic and index that sentence. Also, when you search for it in google, make sure you use quotation marks so it searches for the exact wording :punish: .

Will do and can't wait to try it out!

So how come its only googles name that comes up? Not other search engines like yahoo or msn etc, do they search through google or something?

I've seen some other bots other than Google lurking around but not often. Google loves us, it just doesn't bugger off. It's there everytime I log on. Which is good. :P

Thats kind of creepy, really does show how powerful google is........

They are probably even observing us as we speak.............. :(:punish: