Which University for Business Management/Administration?

Flomer

Hello all,

I'm finalising my list of Universities for Business Management/Administration. However, I am not sure of which schools to apply to. I'm currently doing IB and my predicted is 39.

I'm thinking of these schools:

• University of Bath
  • The University of Edinburgh
  • King's College
  • University of Exeter
  • University of Kent

I was thinking that Bath and Edinburgh are my best case scenario schools. I'm not sure if I should keep King's, Exeter and Kent or swap one for St Andrews?

Edited by Flomer

Hello,

You could consider the London School of Economics Management degree. They require a minimum of 27 with 7,6,6, in HL's. You will have to check that yourself since I am not applying there but I know someone that went there.

Good Luck!

http://www.lse.ac.uk/study/undergraduate/howToApply/departmentalAdmissionsCriteria2014/management.aspx

37 points ;) I'd assume it's a typo, just wanted to correct.

Hello,

You could consider the London School of Economics Management degree. They require a minimum of 27 with 7,6,6, in HL's. You will have to check that yourself since I am not applying there but I know someone that went there.

Good Luck!

http://www.lse.ac.uk/study/undergraduate/howToApply/departmentalAdmissionsCriteria2014/management.aspx

37 points ;) I'd assume it's a typo, just wanted to correct.

Thanks for the suggestion! However I do not have the Math grade for LSE :(

If you had to replace one school for St Andrews on the list, which one would it be?

Edited by Flomer