Knowledge issue understand.

Sam Mohn

So I really wanted to do it on a knowledge issue that has to do with films. I was thinking mainly focusing it on the director Quentin Tarantino's films Inglorious Bastards and Django. But now thinking about it. It seems kinda hard.

I was thinking "How do movies effect our way of perceiving/knowing history?" Then using his two films and dissecting them and bringing up points about that movies that are historical correct and parts that is actual 'Hollywood' cinema. Then later showing clips and bring in class involvement.

But my main issue is, is this an actual knowledge issue

Knowledge issues that have a single response that is correct are usually things you'll want to avoid; with this specific example, I think the answer may be obvious: films can either reinforce the 'truth' or reinforce a 'lie' of history. If you can prove me wrong in that regard, and show that the effect of films on our knowledge of history / other AOKs is much more nuanced than I have outlined it, then certainly it is a viable KI. Not to mention there was a recent film called "GRAVITY" that the scientific community has been criticizing for its inaccuracies.

Overall, it's an idea definitely worth investigating, especially if you find enough room for development of multiple answers.