How to study effectively

fufufuufufufufuuu

Trust me, I've done a lot of stuff, asked a lot of advice, but it doesnt seem to be working. SOmetimes I find myself doing so little work in so little time. It's so frustrating to be working so hard and not getting what youve always wanted..

Ive googled so many study tips and whatever........but now im still lost

It gets really hard, and I really dont wanna waste my one month holidays advice.. IB exams in 5 months

Please help me.

I'm really weak with reading subjects like Bio and Business. It's not tht I dont know the concepts, I just really dont remember........

And it's not like im a bad student, I used to be a very good student.. Idk what has happened to me.. entering IB, everyone seems to be selfish and working on their own.. I used to do a lot of study group.. it 's annoying how I have to take my weakest subject (Bio) instead of the subject I'm the strongest in (Physics)....

Study tips pls! I really wanna study smart and dont wanna feel too stressed out about this.

My grades arent that bad, but it's not good enough!!

Edited by fufufuufufufufuuu

hello,

What subjects do you take? If I am not mistaken by looking through your past posts I see that you have predicted grades at least a 38.. So how are you not a good student? Maybe you are stressing yourself a bit. That being said of course good grades are very important.

Anyways it takes effort and daily discipline to study. You also have to find a balance in life. Not everything you googled works for everybody You have to find what works for you!

• Like 1

I would type out a long list of stuff but have you searched this forum? This isn't meant to be condescending or anything but there's a lot written about it by different IB students. I can write something later if you really need it but I wouldn't say anything better than what has already been said.

For now, calm down! Your exams are in 5 months. You have a lot of time before they come along so there's not need to worry about it too much. For now, just make sure that you have no missing gaps in your notes or anything. Make a list of concepts that you don't understand properly (to test whether you do or not, try teaching it to someone... or a duck) so when you start revising to tackle those with the most energy.

• Like 2