URGENT CHEMISTRY GROUP 4

mathwiz

I am not sure exactly :hmmm: what could work for you but here are some suggestions

1. Different levels of pH in the energy drinks and how it increases the heart rate.

2. Different levels of salt concentration in the energy drinks and how it increases the heart rate.

3. combination of energy drinks effect on the heart rate.

Hope it helps :king:

• 4 months later...

Hello,

I am supposed to present some ideas for my project in two days (I am currently taking Chemistry SL) but I have no idea what our projects are supposed to be about. Do I need to prove or demonstrate anything or what? To be honest I haven't received any specific set of instructions or criteria or anything at all. I'd like to know what exactly am I supposed to do on the project and if it has to be related to the options we are taking (so far, Medicine and Drugs) or if it can be of anything my group wishes to do. So far we have been thinking about doing something related to eco-friendly energy generation through different chemical processes or something like that. However I would like to hear second opinions and other suggestions since we really have no idea of what are we exactly supposed to do.

Thank you,

Ana