How does this EE topic sound?

Isaac Wong

Um... I am recently thinking my EE topic (actually have to hand in the topic after Christmas xp) But I just want to see how you guys think.

I am thinking of doing my EE on Geography, and maybe about the ageing population and elderlies facilities in Hong Kong. Like to what extent are the elderlies' facilities able to support Hong Kong's ageing population. How do you guys think? Thanks:)

It sounds really nice. You could as well discuss if these services are efficient: Long story short, to see if services for the elderly prove to be a "burden" in HK or not, in order to provide a counterexample to the statement often given in IB Geo books: "Elderly populations are frequently a burden to a society X".

Many thanks for your suggestion! Really appreciate it. I will have more discussion with my supervisor and see if my EE can dig deep :P Maybe your suggestion could be the development part of my EE, like an extended discussion in my EE hehe.

Anyway, thanks for all the suggestion! Btw, wow you got a 7 in all your subjects woww!!!

Edited by Isaac Wong