Philosophical Ideas and AOKs-ToK Essay

Hellobox

I see 2 areas where it could fit into: philosophy (or more specifically, epistemology, the philosophical branch that deals with knowledge) and history.

Mainly the first one, because it is a philosophical theory (I don't know all the details about it, I am sure you do), but it could also fit into history because it is a theory existing already for more than 1,000 years.

I'd go for epistemology if I were you.

I see 2 areas where it could fit into: philosophy (or more specifically, epistemology, the philosophical branch that deals with knowledge) and history.

Mainly the first one, because it is a philosophical theory (I don't know all the details about it, I am sure you do), but it could also fit into history because it is a theory existing already for more than 1,000 years.

I'd go for epistemology if I were you.

Isn't epistemology TOK itself? I hear it's the more fancier term for TOK. Would it be an area of knowledge because the areas of knowledge I am provided with are:

-Human sciences

-Natural sciences

-History

-Arts

-Ethics

-Mathematics

(I'm following the previous curriculum from this year's, so there is no religion or any of the other new ones)