AP Economics

So, I'm in DP1. And, my subject choice is:

HL: Math, Economics, Business, Computer Sciences

SL: English & Spanish

I'm thinking of doing Economics in undergrad. And, I'm thinking of doing AP Macro/ Micro Economics or both? How much time would I have to invest? Also, would I have to do projects + Assignments. Do you guys know of any online AP sites? And, can I take the AP exams some time other than May.

Thanks

While I personally am unable to help you, I strongly suggest you speak to your guidance councilor. I have missed out on my opportunities because I have not paid a visit to my guidance councilor. Above all, please remember that the only bad decision is an un-informed one.

Esteban

Hi!

I gave AP Economics and for Micro they ask 80% of questions from Marginal Utility (Mine was SL, so it went worse for me).Section A is MCQ's and For Section B, they might ask you to label/draw a graph and a data response questions. You might get AP Economics Crash course book in market, so that you can get the general idea of the questions.You can solve past IB papers (from 2000 onward HL) it always help you.