Computer Science HL - DESPERATE HELP NEEDED

Echowave

Hi, I'm a first year IB Student, I've been doing IB for a term now and currently I'm suffering from Computer Science HIGHER LEVEL. Now note that, I take standard study level mathematics (because I'm weak in maths) so the maths in computer science is literally KILLING ME. I don't understand any of it. I have a terrible teacher (it's her first time teaching higher level so i'm basically in trouble) I have NEVER done ANYTHING related to this subject so I'm really struggling in it. I was initially planning to do DESIGN TECHNOLOGY, but my parents talked me out of it because of the amount of coursework and now I can't even switch back because it's too late and it would be hard to catchup. So I want to ask for help from people here, are there any resources which would be helpful to me? I really can't afford to fail this subject so I could really use help... please...

I take computer science. Which part do you find hard? The algorithms?

I think he/she meant the part about De Morgan's Theorem and Boolean algebra and maybe binary conversions? I am not sure anyways. I find the math is actually some of the easier parts of the course.