How not to procrastinate, a comprehensive guide :)

jupiter

in addition to 1) Social networks need to be blocked... there is also this Mac OSX app called SelfControl (download: http://selfcontrolapp.com/ )... it's really simple and easy to use and also has an inverse function where you enter the websites you are allowed to visit (although this could really become annoying...)

and also... if you constantly check your phone, simply delete facebook, twitter, etc.

Great guide!

For a long time, sites like reddit and imgur was a huge problem on my part. I would spend hours procrastinating, and though guilt-ridden to the point where I almost felt physically ill, I just couldn't seem to get off them. Luckily, at some point I realised that by putting off work now, I was really putting my whole future in jeopardy, and I managed to quit them both entirely. Two-three months clean now :)

Thank you for your amazing reminder :) Now I just wish I hadn't delayed most of my CAS until now, as I need to start revising for my May exams as soon as possible, and the workload isn't too kind either. Any tips on finishing my CAS? I can get it all signed in advance and stuff, but I still need to do it. Help guys :S:(