Math IA help

haseebmahmood18

Hey guys, I'm doing my math IA on the amount of sleep you get every night on average and its affect on your grade. I collected my data by classifying the hours of sleep as 1-3, 3-5, 5-7, 7-9, and 9+. I got the grades by asking students for their unweighted gpa with the options of 2.0, 2.5, 3.0, 3.6, and 4.0. I also got the genders of the students. The only problem is I have no idea what math to do now, so can anyone help me out? Thanks!

Which level are you taking?

If you are in SL(or studies), maybe you can look at statistics and probability? Like conditional probability, etc.

If you are in HL, I'm sure you have to investigate it in more depth. (I'm taking SL level, so I can't help you if you are in HL!)

I did my IA on Koch Snowflake, but I had to change and add in so many things for my final, because what I had on my draft was too straightforward... Not enough personal engagement :P

My teacher gave me some useful advices, so I think the best thing for you to do, is tell your math teacher what you have so far and ask if there is anything more you can possibly add in.

Good luck ;)

Which level are you taking?

If you are in SL(or studies), maybe you can look at statistics and probability? Like conditional probability, etc.

If you are in HL, I'm sure you have to investigate it in more depth. (I'm taking SL level, so I can't help you if you are in HL!)

I did my IA on Koch Snowflake, but I had to change and add in so many things for my final, because what I had on my draft was too straightforward... Not enough personal engagement :P

My teacher gave me some useful advices, so I think the best thing for you to do, is tell your math teacher what you have so far and ask if there is anything more you can possibly add in.

Good luck ;)

Sorry, I forgot to mention I was in studies...appreciate your advice though! Thanks, and good luck to you too