Am I the only one who finds Cara Delevingne ugly as ****?

Guest ryuk1

I usually don't spend my time hating on celebs and I am not claiming that even I'm prettier than her or something, but that girl is everywhere and I tried so hard to accept her because everyone I know worships her and are shocked when I tell my opinion but I just can't. It's not the brows, her facial and body features are really creepy.

Guest Marioti

I think she has some nice features but her eyebrows make me think she's ugly.

I mean it makes her look so angry/mad. I think she looks prettier without makeup

Edited by Marilia Maki

I think she has some nice features but her eyebrows make me think she's ugly.

I mean it makes her look so angry/mad. I think she looks prettier without makeup

Idk it's not only the eyebrows she has sharp facial features and thin lips which are the things that i disilike most in people but maybe that's what people like about her

I don't think she's ugly. She looks really attractive in most of the photos were she looks like a human being (aka without a buttload of makeup), although she does look pretty scary in some others. With that said, I certainly don't understand why she's so idolised right now.

I don't think she's ugly. She looks really attractive in most of the photos were she looks like a human being (aka without a buttload of makeup), although she does look pretty scary in some others. With that said, I certainly don't understand why she's so idolised right now.

Probably because of her "embrace your weirdness" attitude and her personality etc. Her personality is OK or maybe marketing strategy is a a word more appropiate than personality (not just for cara, all celebs in general) but as looks there are people who are both pretty and have the unusual , attention-grabbing look such as Naomi Campbell, Rihanna etc

Beauty is a subjective phenomenon though, so nobody will ever reach a consensus on what is and what is not beauty.

That said, I don't think she is ugly as ****, as you expressed yourself, but I do think that she is not as pretty as the majority deems her to be. To me, one of the most beautiful women on earth is Monica Belluci but not all may agree.

• 1 year later...

I'm sorry but why is this relevant to anything at ALL? How rude can people be? it doesn't matter if she's a VS model or a random person on the street, calling someone ugly and broadcasting your opinion is, simply, bullying. 

Get your **** together and stop whining over how another person looks because it's rude. I don't come here on this website to share how ugly I think people are. What you think of her is your business and keep it that way or just go to a gossip column. 

I'm also honestly not trying to be rude but fr did you have to make a post on how ugly you think she is?

Edited by Procrastinaterrrr