Ban the person above you

missrunway

why can't she delet her posts? and what is really going on with the sheep?!?! i was thinking his uni was cooler coz it wasn't in the US (not that there is anything who with US unis... i just need a change... and i am not going to get that)

banned for having a wet flower....

Banned for annoyance.

To explain: As rumour has it, New Zealand is full of sheep. So much so that, *further rumours*, when a lad is lacking a lass, he chooses the next most superfluous being available to him. Joel (deissi) believes that I'm going to NZ because of the 'sheep' :P

Now, I've been to Auckland before and as opposed to popular views, there are no sheep in Auckland city centre! One has to travel an hour out to see any sheep :P

I hope that clarifies!

To explain: As rumour has it, New Zealand is full of sheep. So much so that, *further rumours*, when a lad is lacking a lass, he chooses the next most superfluous being available to him. Joel (deissi) believes that I'm going to NZ because of the 'sheep' :P

Now, I've been to Auckland before and as opposed to popular views, there are no sheep in Auckland city centre! One has to travel an hour out to see any sheep :P

I hope that clarifies!

Kinda like Australia and kangaroo...I haven't seen a single wild kangaroo in the year and a half that I've been here...only in the zoo ^^

Banned because it's TGIF (except...nothing really good to celebrate about this Friday here. The Pope is here, traffic's miserable. I go back to classes in a week.)