ibfederer

I've been struggling to finish my work on time for many of my classes and I now come to help on IBSurvival. I have a History IA - which I've hardly started - and a Math IA - which I'm halfway through - due in February. Then I have a bunch of extracurricular activities and other tests that I have to take care of, and on top of this I have the IB exams.

I had to stay up late yesterday to finish my homework and it's starting to become a habit. Even worse, our whole class is behind in English, where we are yet to start on our IOCs. On top of that, I keep trying to read literature and cannot finish it. I planned to finish A Tale of Two Cities over this weekend, but I didn't read a page.

Frankly, I keep on procrastinating on everything and it seems like I have a bunch of things to do all at once. On weekends, I lack the focus and concentration that is required when doing my homework, and I end up staying up late most of the time. IB is starting to become a pain, literally, my eye hurts and I go to school late. I now it is rewarding at the end, but I am going through a very tough phase in the DP right now.

Any advice and tips would be greatly appreciated. Thanks! :)

Why don't you take some time management course or training?

To manage your responsibility, you should require goal setting, task prioritisation skills. Taking time management course will provide the power and discipline to achieve peak performance through self-management and successful prioritisation of tasks.

Usually, all time management course has been designed for anyone who wants to increase personal productivity and minimise stress caused through a lots of work. It is useful for everyone to manage their time more efficiently.

Else try using some time management software to manage your time and schedule. Just google it, you can find many apps including Replicon ( http://goo.gl/yGF1mm ), time tracker, Hourguard, etc.

Edited by Amisha