IB Theatre SL- IPP Question

I'm taking IB Theatre SL right now, and I'm wondering whether my idea for the IPP meets the regulations. My teacher isn't too sure but I think it works, so I'm asking for a second (and third, and fourth, ect...) opinion!

I would like to write an original script. I have contacted a few playwrights in my area who would be willing to provide instruction and feedback through the writing process. However, organizing a rehearsed, complete performance of this script isn't really a practical option. Are there any alternatives to a production of an original script that would be acceptable as a form of performance?

For the IPP SL option you only need to focus on one skill, which in this case is writing a play. You will have enough for your portfolio to include on the process of writing and editing etc.

For a final product I would suggest a readers' theatre event where you read your play to an audience and get some feedback on characters, content and story-line, as that is what you would be focusing on as a writer. No need to perform it.

Does that help?