Research question for economics EE

Urban

Hello everyone!

I have to send my research question and I'm not sure if my question is right one.

To what extend is outsourced logistic more efficient instead of their own in Messer Tehnoplin Sarajevo?

If it's not understandable, I wanted to search, if for Messer is better to have their own transportation or to hire a logistic firm.

I don't know how to say their own logistic. Does anyone have some advice?

Thanks!

Hello everyone!

I have to send my research question and I'm not sure if my question is right one.

To what extend is outsourced logistic more efficient instead of their own in Messer Tehnoplin Sarajevo?

If it's not understandable, I wanted to search, if for Messer is better to have their own transportation or to hire a logistic firm.

I don't know how to say their own logistic. Does anyone have some advice?

Thanks!

I haven't heard of such a topic for the econ EE so i can't really say whether it's incorrect or not.

but anyway, i'll ask you about it. what exactly is this how do you think your essay would relate to the economics syllabus? will you be able to come up with a 4,000 word essay that has sufficient economic theory, analysis, evaluation, etc. ?

Edited by MISHI

I think i will, because logistic its part of selling products and the differences in price of domestic logistic and outsourced are, because of different ways of payments to truckers, etc. I have a lot of data about that, because it's happening in mz fathers firm right now.

What do you think?

I think i will, because logistic its part of selling products and the differences in price of domestic logistic and outsourced are, because of different ways of payments to truckers, etc. I have a lot of data about that, because it's happening in mz fathers firm right now.

What do you think?

to be honest, it just doesn't sound right. this seems like it would work better for an EE in business. do you plan on considering only one firm? specifically what area of the economics syllabus would your essay cover? it probably wouldn't cover international, development and macroeconomics.

so in microeconomics, what could you explore? not taxes, subsidies, not even market failure (this is what i make of what you said in your previous message).

that leaves us with theory of the firm. essays on theory of the firm generally compare an actual industry to the market models (for instance, the model of monopoly).

that said, if you plan on doing your EE on one firm i don't understand how you'll go about it.

but again, i might have not understood your plan well, so if you disagree with any of the above, do let me know and maybe i could help more

• 1 month later...