Economics Evaluation in paper 1&2. Where can I find real example?

As we know, one of the hardest parts to get high marks on is evaluation. I have done many practices and never received high marks on any of them, even if I have a markscheme with me when doing it ! I guess it's not just the content that we have to write, but maybe some of our opinion as well to 'personalize' it to make a perfect paper. The markscheme only provides suggestion on points and scopes in which candidates can write about, but it doesn't ensure the quality of an effective argument.

Does anyone have any examples of how a good evaluation look like in a real exam paper? (or maybe a high scoring essay graded by examiners/teachers) I tried searching in "file/notes" here but didn't see anything similar to what Im looking for.

As we know, one of the hardest parts to get high marks on is evaluation. I have done many practices and never received high marks on any of them, even if I have a markscheme with me when doing it ! I guess it's not just the content that we have to write, but maybe some of our opinion as well to 'personalize' it to make a perfect paper. The markscheme only provides suggestion on points and scopes in which candidates can write about, but it doesn't ensure the quality of an effective argument.

Does anyone have any examples of how a good evaluation look like in a real exam paper? (or maybe a high scoring essay graded by examiners/teachers) I tried searching in "file/notes" here but didn't see anything similar to what Im looking for.

http://www.timwoods.org/classes/ib-economics/evaluation-in-economics/

let me know if this helps