paurvs

Y'all are so lucky! We have Easter break which is this week and that's it. We have two weeks when we come back before exams but we're expected to attend all our classes (even the ones after the IB exams.) I go to public school and basically we'll do our exams and still have like a month of English after the English exam finishes. Thankfully, after the Spanish exam we won't have to go back to Spanish, they just expect us to attend all our classes till the end of the year which sucks. I'd much rather be revising at home than listening to lectures or reviewing. The only class I'm doing anything in right now besides past exams and reviewing is English and that's because we're finishing up our last book. She timed it so that we'd finish the last two books (AKA the ones we need to know for the exams) right before the test so they'd be fresh in our minds.

why are you going back to classes when the exams are over?

Because the school is making us. The day we have exams, most of us are coming just for the exams and then going home. The last day for Seniors is May 23 (unless you have exams, I think I'll have 1 final exam in Bio because you need a B to be exempt and I have a C+) but if you have to take all your exams the last day is May 29. My exams are May 5, 6, 9, 12, 13, 14, 15, and 23. So the days we don't have exams we are required to be in school (unless your sick or something). It's really dumb. Like in Chemistry last year our exam was like May 7 and after that our teacher let us make ice cream, go outside, watch netflix, and whatever else we wanted to do during her class. She was like "I don't understand why y'all have to be here. You're done with my class." So yeah, most of our classes in May will probably be spent playing cards, watching tv, and just hanging out because we're required to be there.

Y'all are so lucky! We have Easter break which is this week and that's it. We have two weeks when we come back before exams but we're expected to attend all our classes (even the ones after the IB exams.) I go to public school and basically we'll do our exams and still have like a month of English after the English exam finishes. Thankfully, after the Spanish exam we won't have to go back to Spanish, they just expect us to attend all our classes till the end of the year which sucks. I'd much rather be revising at home than listening to lectures or reviewing. The only class I'm doing anything in right now besides past exams and reviewing is English and that's because we're finishing up our last book. She timed it so that we'd finish the last two books (AKA the ones we need to know for the exams) right before the test so they'd be fresh in our minds.

why are you going back to classes when the exams are over?

Because the school is making us. The day we have exams, most of us are coming just for the exams and then going home. The last day for Seniors is May 23 (unless you have exams, I think I'll have 1 final exam in Bio because you need a B to be exempt and I have a C+) but if you have to take all your exams the last day is May 29. My exams are May 5, 6, 9, 12, 13, 14, 15, and 23. So the days we don't have exams we are required to be in school (unless your sick or something). It's really dumb. Like in Chemistry last year our exam was like May 7 and after that our teacher let us make ice cream, go outside, watch netflix, and whatever else we wanted to do during her class. She was like "I don't understand why y'all have to be here. You're done with my class." So yeah, most of our classes in May will probably be spent playing cards, watching tv, and just hanging out because we're required to be there.

Woooooooooow :o Well then, good luck to you! Staying at school can go both ways (you either study, or get distracted by friends :P), so make sure you make the best of the time you have to stay there :)

• Like 1