INTERNATIONAL CAS PROJECT! Interested in changing the world? Come take a look at our project!

I am currently in grade 11, and out of curiosity and boredom of everyday life I created this project called Project Dropship.

>Project Dropship is a concept design of a quadcopter drone that can lift and transport heavy objects up to approximately 50-75 kilograms. The drone itself is called Multi-Purpose Aerial Heavy-lifting Drone, or as we call it the MAD. The MAD is unmanned and controlled wirelessly, with features such as live-feed video, GPS system, removable payload design, night flying, and much more. Its main objectives are search and rescue, disaster relief, scientific research, and supply transportation. This can save a lot of energy, space, and time, and can reduce the carbon footprint of the whole system of transportation.

My team and I joined the Google Science Fair 2013, but unfortunately we did not get ourselves heard. Coincidentally, six months after our project started, Amazon revealed its Amazon Prime drone. Drones are emerging as a new frontier of robotics. My goal is to expand this project and let ourselves be heard by the science community. My vision is to see drones buzzing around the world that is environmentally friendly and can save lives. This project has GREAT potential to change the world. As of now, we have built a small scale replica of the real drone, and are currently looking for ways to improve it. However, we are a small team consisting of only 3 people, and we are looking for creative, motivated, world-changing mindset students to help fuel this project.

What we are looking for are:

- engineers, knowledge in mechanics, electronics, robotics

- 3D modelers and animators

- robotics hobbyist

- anyone interested in this project

We will work together to create something great. In our Facebook link, there is a video on the page that explains Project Dropship.

Also, this project can also be counted in for a CAS project, and with something unique like this, your CV will really change.

https://www.facebook.com/ProjectDropship

If you or your friends are interested, contact me via my Facebook > Mit Svn < .Thanks for taking a look, and let's change the world!

Edited by Mit Svn
  • Like 3