Final IB results & universities

stressedfromIB

I'm graduating this June, so basically I'm nearly done with IB but about the transcripts, we have been asked from our Diploma Programme coordinator to fill out a paper regarding where we wish to send our final IB results, however, I'm still applying to my top three universities in the US as they're still rolling admission. Thus, I'm not sure where to exactly send my IB results as I still need to apply. I have applied to other universities and have been accepted, but the problem is that we only get to place one US university for now. So, I want to ask whether I can apply for Fall 2014 for my other universities, and still get my transcripts sent to them during summer after getting my reply from them? I just wanna make sure that if I list one of the universities I have been accepted to, for the IB to send the final result, can I still send them again to my university, and still apply for Fall 2014? Or should I apply for them for Spring 2015 to avoid any issues for example, whether the IB don't send them by time.

Thank you.

You will be able to send your transcripts to all 3 US universities for entry in Fall 2014. You just have to pay for 2 universities (since the IBO only allows for 1 US uni)

For me, HKU's deadline to reply is at end of July and I have not heard back but I have submitted the paper to my Ib coordinator to release my results to HKU. I assume it'll work the same way in your school - you submit the paper with your 3 universities and pay the extra charge (if i'm not mistaken it's £29 for each extra uni)

Edited by iamyourmum
  • Like 1