Need Help for Biology IA Topic (SL)

Hi guys !

So I have this crazy idea of doing my Biology IA (Full Investigation) about the effect of pH level on lactose intolerance. Or as an alternative, I would like to pick the effect of temperature on cell division. Which one should I do ? Can the answer be "none" ? Would the lab design be too hard or time staking ? What do you advise ?

Thank you for showing the kindness of trying to answer my questions. Have a nice survival, brothers and sisters :panic:

Although I take Biology SL, i'm not really a smart student in Biology. But I'll just try to help you, since I hate to ignore questions. :) Well, first of all, I think both questions are fine. I recommend to choose a question that you have a specific idea on how your procedure is going to be. And I think the answer can be none.. but I'm not sure about this. Whether the answer to the question is none or not, all you have to focus on is to be specific about your experiment. Maybe you can ask your teacher whether the answer can be none. :) I'm not sure if my answer helped really..

• Like 1