EE Business RQ (again, sorry..) :)

dooooooops

So, here is the new research question I've come up with, which is: To what extent is branding an effective growth strategy for Apple Inc to maintain customer loyalty?

Would I be able to proceed my research and essay with this question, or do I have to fix up anything?

Please comment!

I still think your RQ is too broad? Apple inc is a multinational company selling hundreds of products in many, many countries - they have millions of customers.
Also, like I have said to you before: Personally, I think that Apple is such a big brand that the answer to the question already seems obvious - Apple uses branding to quite a large extent, and it is obviously very effective! That's probably why I would probably actually try and avoid questions like this (questions where you pretty much already know the answer..).

Is there any other company you might be interested in doing your EE in? Or perhaps a more.. narrow aspect/some other aspect of Apple? If you still want to stick with branding & Apple, I feel like you really need to narrow it down a whole lot more. Maybe in a certain country at the very least.. (although this may possibly complicate the obtaining data process?) since I feel like Apple's use of branding varies across countries, and customer loyalty is not the same across all countries. Branding itself is quite broad too, and it's also intangible, which makes it even more difficult for you to draw conclusions and analyse data about its impact. Also, how are you able to measure customer loyalty? And if you're talking about growth, then it sounds like you need to compare data about customer loyalty across some years, and I'm slightly doubtful about your ability to do this?

I do just want to add a little disclaimer that I didn't do my EE in B&M (though I did do B&M HL), so I could be mistaken about my perception of your RQ as too broad.. From my personal view, you could do your EE on this, but it might make it difficult for you to get the top A/B grades (your EE seems like it'd be really easy to just be generalising all the time, so if you do stick with it, make sure you focus on analysis) -- I don't think you can effectively treat your current RQ in 4000 words as it's not really specific nor sharply focused enough. If you're still stuck, maybe try and talk to your EE supervisor? Hopefully they can give you more guidance on where to go? Hope this helps :)