Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

God

Blowgun Physics EE

I really need to start my EE soon, but i still don't know my title yet and i don't know exactly what i am going to do. I want to do something to do with blowguns, and factors that affect the velocity of the dart, like barrel length, barrel radius. i don't really know what else i could do with the blow gun. I wanted to do something with drag, but after some research i found that it was hard to calculate.

Does anyone have any other ideas that i could use for my Blowgun EE? or any other factors that affect the projectile?

Thanks ;)

go any physics department in a university in your city and ask them for a topic. they may help you to use the labs.

I really need to start my EE soon, but i still don't know my title yet and i don't know exactly what i am going to do. I want to do something to do with blowguns, and factors that affect the velocity of the dart, like barrel length, barrel radius. i don't really know what else i could do with the blow gun. I wanted to do something with drag, but after some research i found that it was hard to calculate.

Does anyone have any other ideas that i could use for my Blowgun EE? or any other factors that affect the projectile?

Thanks ;)

What level math are you in? You could calculate the arc of flight perhaps with the aid of calculus?