Help with Biology IA - Enzymes

Player

Hey all,

I am a first year IB student enrolling in DP1. However, I am terrible with Biology lab reports. Especially in comprasion with last year, I am getting 2's and 3's and Ive never been taught how to structure/write one. I am doing my last one for this year and I needed some help with this lab on catalase and hydrogen peroxide decomposition. Any possibility that any of you guys could give me link me or something to an already done IB lab report on this specific topic with good marks so I can learn from it?

P.S what would be more helpful is someone could look over my lab?

Need urgent help, please help me out.. :( I want to excel in IB but these Ia's are weighing me down.

Hi!

I might not be too much of a help on the topic itself (I never wrote one on catalase and hydrogen peroxide decomposition) but I did get an overall 6 for my IA's. Here's a link of how to structure a general IA:

http://lswhs.leesummit.k12.mo.us/lboulden/IB/IALabReportFormat.pdf

If you want to send me your IA to look over I'd be more than happy to do that for you! I can't promise to help you within a day but in a few days I can do. Not to worry, I'm a senior so I won't be copying any of your work as I only have 5 exams left anyways :P

PM me if you want some more help :)

• Like 1