Math studies paper1

LoujainQuba

How did it go?

paper one was fine there was some tricky questions .. paper2 was much easier than paper one but still there was some hard parts from questions especially the last question .. in paper one do you remember the wheel chair question?

Yeah omg that wheelchair questions killed me:(

It was soo horrible! What did you get for the horizontal distance??

How did it go?

paper one was fine there was some tricky questions .. paper2 was much easier than paper one but still there was some hard parts from questions especially the last question .. in paper one do you remember the wheel chair question?

i can't remember!! but i think that all my answers for that question were wrong its from another planet hahahah

Which allowance option was the highest in value?

option D

do you remember your answers for option c ?! .. I used the geometric seq. formula but i got a very small answer, i don't know why! i subst. the 10% as 0.10 in the equation i don't know if this was the problem!

Edited by Firas Hommos

How did it go?

How did it go?

i can't remember!! but i think that all my answers for that question were wrong its from another planet hahahah

yeahh it was complicatedd but the vertical distance was 80 and I calculated the horizontal by taking two points from the drawing above and calculated the distance using the distance rule then used Pythagoras

option D

do you remember your answers for option c ?! .. I used the geometric seq. formula but i got a very small answer, i don't know why! i subst. the 10% as 0.10 in the equation i don't know if this was the problem!

I put 1.10 (because when you're increasing you add the value to 100%, so it becomes 110%) and got something like 610 dollars, I can't remember exactly, and I don't know if I did it correctly. I also got option D as the highest! :) That wheelchair ramp question got me though, I left the last section blank because I didn't understand it :/

option D

I put 1.10 (because when you're increasing you add the value to 100%, so it becomes 110%) and got something like 610 dollars, I can't remember exactly, and I don't know if I did it correctly. I also got option D as the highest! :) That wheelchair ramp question got me though, I left the last section blank because I didn't understand it :/

ohhhhh right right you did the right thing, hahaha i totally forgot the 110% step!!

good job! :)

How did it go?

How did it go?

yeahh it was complicatedd but the vertical distance was 80 and I calculated the horizontal by taking two points from the drawing above and calculated the distance using the distance rule then used Pythagoras

ahaa i did the same thing i wish this was the right thing!

good luck

option D

i turned the 10% into 1.1 i tried it without using the formula and it worked