Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jo-david

May 2014
Math HL TZ1 Paper 1

How did you guys think about the paper?

I found the difficulty of the questions fairly doable except maybe a couple of them.

But I had a trouble with managing time properly, so I ended up not answering to almost 25 marks.

I'm confident about other 95 marks that I answered, though. :/

Hated it tbh

No time whatsoever, and I felt like all the questions weren't based on **** before it

Even the simple questions had some sort of new concept to them and Im alreayd pretty crap at time management

Just hoping the curves low.. I worked pretty hard and Im gonna hate my life if I get a super low mark

Paper 2 on the other hand was pretty damn great, but Im sure Ill make dumbass mistakes :P

paper 1 was pretty bad for me

0 time and each question had some sort of twist

i felt like i had no time to actuallyt hink and even the questions that arent supposedly that bad were bad

paper 2 on the other hand was good but im guessing that means high curve

just hoping paper 1s curve was loow

Section A was fine (finished in ~50 minutes), but for section B I ran out of time (even with the extra 10 minutes saved from section A) but managed to finish most of the questions.

To my surprise there was almost no stats & probability questions--so I knew what to revise for for paper 2.

Section A was fine (finished in ~50 minutes), but for section B I ran out of time (even with the extra 10 minutes saved from section A) but managed to finish most of the questions.

To my surprise there was almost no stats & probability questions--so I knew what to revise for for paper 2.

Exactly my reaction too! It was so weird cause there was almost no stat question, and bam in paper 2

what are some of the answers you guys got?? all I remmeber is 9 13 15 15 for number 2 and 5 for the log question!

For some reason i found part B easier than part A, am I the only one that thinks this?

what are some of the answers you guys got?? all I remmeber is 9 13 15 15 for number 2 and 5 for the log question!

I don't exactly remember answers to each question :/