What to Evaluate on Econ IA

Hi, I'm currently working on my macroeconomics IA. The draft is due in two weeks and I'm struggling with the evaluation section because the structure of the article I'm doing now is quite different from what I did for microeconomics.

So my article is about imposing a higher minimum wage in Switzerland and for my graphs I have explained the impact of a minimum wage. I'm just left with the evaluating part and I'm confused about what to evaluate on. In my last IA, I devised a solution of my own and then evaluated that solution/"policy". But in this IA, am I allowed to evaluate the imposing of minimum wage itself, or should I think of a solution that will counteract the effects of a minimum wage (for instance, high unemployment, inflation..etc)

Or can I do either of them? I personally prefer to evaluate the imposing of minimum wage, because it's a topic I feel pretty confident with :) I'm just worried that it's not what I'm supposed to do in my IA.

Thanks in advance!

Edited by sophmliib