Which Review Book should I get?

Delnatour

IB Physics Course Book 2014 Edition Oxford IB Diploma Program (Came out April 1)

http://www.amazon.com/Physics-Course-Book-International-Baccalaureate/dp/0198392133/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1401908239&sr=8-1&keywords=ib+physics

OR

Physics for IB Diploma Coursebook by K.A Tsokos *the new one coming out August 31,2014.

http://www.amazon.com/Physics-Diploma-Coursebook-Online-Material/dp/1107628199/ref=sr_1_13?ie=UTF8&qid=1401908378&sr=8-13&keywords=ib+physics

Which one is better?

Edited by Delnatour

Please help?

I'd recommend the Cambridge one. Personally, I haven't used Cambridge, but the explanations in the current Oxford book I have (the current syllabus) are not that great (especially single slit diffraction omg i had to use an A-level book for that). Also, it puts random math here and there and you really don't know what's in and what's out of syllabus for Oxford. I'm sure Cambridge is better. I'd also recommend buying a study guide! Oxford study guides..are good. Not too good, but they get the job done. As always, don't rely just on your textbooks. Good luck :D

I would get the one by Tsokos, it is very detailed and comprehensive! Though many of the Tsokos questions are quite difficult compared to the actual exam, it is very good preparation. If you want a textbook that is easy to understand, also consider the one by Chris Hamper (Pearson Baccalaureate)