Business and Management Research Question Help?

Guest clockspin217

Guest clockspin217

I've actually posted this in the EE section of the forums, but I thought that I might be able to get another opinion in this section.

I came up with this research question for my Extended essay, and hope I can get some feedback or suggestions on improving it.
How effective has the (merger) between Sulit and OLX been as a growth strategy for the former, in terms of marketing and operations management?
Honestly, since I haven't gotten word from the company yet, I'm not even sure if it was a merger or an acquisition that occurred, so I left that part in parentheses.

• 5 months later...

Developing business management coursework is definitely a tough task. Students developing coursework on their own can face a whole lot of complications in developing their coursework since there are many things that they have to deal with. It is therefore advisable for students to seek help from an educational consultancy center or company that can help them do their work in a proper manner.

Students who have enrolled in different online universities from Gulf region and are doing online MBA in Dubai are provided with help and guidance and proper counseling that they may require when developing their business management coursework. 

if you are a hl student then you will have to do primary research at leat 90% and you should get the permision from both the companys stating that they dont have any problem in you doing your ee relat ed to their business. moreover never go out of scope and make the question more narrow. and u start working even in the last day of submission you can change your RQ accrodingly.

hope it helped dont foget to like the post.

thank you

• Like 3