What do the results look like when we get them?

teegee

Hey, 

As the most feared day is slowly approaching, I was just wondering as to what these results even look like when we hit that 'results' tab on candidates.ib.org

Anyone have an example screenshot or something?

You log on and see a screen with basic diploma details (name, session etc.). Then, below that, you see 8 rows with each of your 6 subjects + TOK + EE. You have a column at the front saying which session you took it in, and then your grade (out of 7 or the letter grades for TOK/EE). At the bottom they'll list any bonus TOK/EE points you get, your total score, and whether your diploma has been awarded. That's it! I'm fairly sure that on the first day you access results you can't click to access 'detailed results' but you should be able to very soon after - it'll tell you the percentage/mark you have and how close you are to the boundaries for each subject. Whilst my description skills aren't that great, hope that helps! Google brings up some older images of the 'results' tab, but it hasn't changed too much in format since then. 

• Like 1

You log on and see a screen with basic diploma details (name, session etc.). Then, below that, you see 8 rows with each of your 6 subjects + TOK + EE. You have a column at the front saying which session you took it in, and then your grade (out of 7 or the letter grades for TOK/EE). At the bottom they'll list any bonus TOK/EE points you get, your total score, and whether your diploma has been awarded. That's it! I'm fairly sure that on the first day you access results you can't click to access 'detailed results' but you should be able to very soon after - it'll tell you the percentage/mark you have and how close you are to the boundaries for each subject. Whilst my description skills aren't that great, hope that helps! Google brings up some older images of the 'results' tab, but it hasn't changed too much in format since then. 

Thanks for the info. Another question: will we be able to see how we scored on each paper and IAs once our "detailed results" are released?

Thanks for the info. Another question: will we be able to see how we scored on each paper and IAs once our "detailed results" are released?

I've heard that those marks get sent to the IBC and subject teachers a bit later and they tell you if you want to know

• Like 1