Brazil vs Germany

Witnessed history. 

Brazil were a team of 11 under performing players and hadn't really won any of their matches convincingly. I feel sorry for Neymar and the fans for this is the probably the worst loss ever and it was at home. How do you recover from it or even apologise for it? Ronaldo was commentating on that game and he lost his world cup record. 

Germany was great but I can't even pick a man of the match because it was such a cohesive performance. 

Guest Marioti

The brazilian team had no confidence... They lost their best players and it affected them too much. The brazilian team is just too... idk they needed a leader and he wasn't there.

But doesn't matter haha 

I still think it was all bought.

Nike could've easily bought the whole team so that they would lose the penalty kicks (if it came to that)

:/

I'm brazilian and I'm thankful they lost because now Dilma will be hated ;)

Edited by Marilia Maki

The 4 goals in 6 minutes (23min-29min) was insane! I was never so speechless in my entire life. What happened was, when Germany got 2 goals I lost internet connection for about 5 min. I returned after 5 min only to see the score at 4-0, and I was in so much shock. Even before I recovered from this shock Germany scored again! Mindblown.

• 4 weeks later...

I wasn't actually watching the game, but from the sounds coming from the surrounding houses i could pretty much guess how well we were doing XD^^ Germany's goalie was really bummed that he let slip a goal just cause they hardly won something to 0.

Felt sorry for brazil though, a friend of mine was skyping with her family in brazil and they just went quiet for the rest of the game :(