may 2014 candidates, if you get an A for TOK, which question did you do?

I did no 3, knowledge is nothing more than the systematic organisation of facts, got an A, surprisingly (lol ok maybe not surprisingly, my teacher said it was good but i heard its hard to get an A for TOK and stuff, bla3, so yeah didnt have that high hopes for bonus points). Such a serendipity.

Or maybe, is there any statistics about how many people got an A in TOK for which question, for this year? :3

Edited by fufufuufufufufuuu

“When the only tool you have is a hammer, all problems begin to resemble nails” (Abraham Maslow). How might this apply to ways of knowing, as tools, in the pursuit of knowledge?

That was probably the only pleasant surprise I had, never thought I'd get an A.

• Like 1

I was the only one in my class choosing title 6, in which i basically had to evaluate the usefulness of scepticism in 2 areas of knowledge. The title seemed to be very interesting to me at first, but it then turned really nasty. I got stuck; and then wasted at least 70% of my time trying to figure how I should define 'scepticism'. However, i got an A, so it was quite a pleasant feeling in the end :)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I chose queston no. 3 and got an A too! Maybe that was one of the "easy" questions, because I didn't find myself spending too much time on it either.

i thought it was a very unpopular question, only 5 out of 400++ students in my school chose it.

it get me confused tho in the end

I answered the third title as well, (knowledge is nothing more than the systematic organisation of facts). 

It would be really interesting if they did that kind of statistics!

by any chance, do you think IB post these kind of statistics? :3 would be cool to know