pictures for bio ee?

leaderjoe

[quote name='__inthemaking' post='22152' date='Aug 17 2008, 06:23 AM']For bio, I would definitely include photos of the progress of your experiment to prove you actually did something. Even for my regular biology planning labs, I include pictures in the data processing and presentation section.[/quote]

oh ok cause in the course companion though they have two different things for IA's and EE

cause my mentor said it wasnt neccesary and the course companion said you could

other examples i looked at didnt have pictures so im really confused

[quote name='leaderjoe' post='22214' date='Aug 18 2008, 12:21 PM']oh ok cause in the course companion though they have two different things for IA's and EE

cause my mentor said it wasnt neccesary and the course companion said you could

other examples i looked at didnt have pictures so im really confused[/quote]
Just add pictures where necessary:
1. Location of your experiment
2. Your Apparatus
3. You and yourself working
4. Your test subjects, etc.
5. etc.

[quote name='leaderjoe' post='22118' date='Aug 16 2008, 05:24 PM']i did my three trials threw away my plants and i was reading something that said something about a personal touch :|

does that mean pictures how can i add a personal touch otherwise

like im so scared cause i threw my plants out and its 50 days until mine is due![/quote]

I'm doing my EE in bio as well. I took a ton of pics during the experiment to prove that I actually did the experiment and also of the progress of the fungal cultures as I manipulated them with food preservatives. You should also add in pics of the protocol... a picture is worth a thousand words, right? Not mentioning it'll probably be a lot clearer than a lengthy paragraph with explanations. >.<