Extended Essay

lolo1996

Hello, I'm gonna start my senior year this week and i chose to do my extended essay on biology but I am really scared about what grade I'm gonna get due that everyone in my school has been saying that its almost impossible to get an A on a science extended essay. I just wanna have a research question that will blow the examiners mind and that is unique. I was thinking on doing it on fertilizers and how organic and inorganic fertilizers affect the growth of plants but I'm not sure. PLEASE HELP! 

Hi! I'm not sure I understand what your question is. For science extended essays, some people confuse it with an ordinary lab experiment. You really have to move out of your comfort zone with these essays. And don't forget to evaluate critically. Science is all about owning up to mistakes you made. That's why there's so much emphasis on the evaluation. As long as you have a good supervisor, all should be fine :)

• Like 1