What could I study about music industry or companies? Is there any smaller companies in Finland? Or is there companies that are not directly music business but do have something to do with music? HELP NEEDED NOW.... I was supposed to give the idea already....XD  

I LOVE MUSIC <3

• 1 month later...

Those are things you would need to search locally. Consult your friends and relatives about music industry business that they know about or have access to. Remember that it is very helpful to have access to primary research of a particular business. In fact I think it is necessary, I don't remember. However, consult, search and try to find a business. It may prove difficult so you may need to give up your love for that industry and take a business from someone you know well and come up with a research question. Or better yet, conduct an interview with the owners and ask them if they notice any problem with the business going around, as I did.XD

Hope you find something!