[B&M IA] Would appreciate some help with a few concerns regarding usage of business tools, techniques and theories in an IA! :) info provided

Hey guys, I've read the "guidelines, rules" to what I could get help with and what I could not, but I'm not exactly sure yet (New member :) ) So I hope that someone will be able to help out or at least provide some feedback to what I'm about to post! If I'm doing anything wrong in terms of the forums posting rules and such please do tell :P

Anyways, I am working on my business an management IA (SL) about a Danish private sector company.

The company has been experiencing financial loses, since 2011, and therefor in 2013 became very invested in a specific strategy (in order to get out of the financial hole ), In which they began focusing on:

·        - Strengthening the range of their product portfolio and its quality

·        -Increasing brand awareness and distribution (mostly in China)

·         -Strengthen their retail network

·         -Establishing a strong platform for growth in China

These have been some of the main things the company has focused on since 2012/13, and to some extent have been successful. They have provided new appealing products, closed down over 140 of their stores that did not exceed the companies new standards, and started establishing new stores in China, that were more appealing as well, which resulted in profits in China, but the company continues to experience even worse financial loses. Now I have to determine if following this strategy could still lead to any kind of success, after a dis-satisfactory start, and if so, to what extent? So what business and management tools, techniques or theories could I use, to determine, or to at least gain any kind of knowledge of the benefits/successes that the business could achieve in the longer run?

I'm just trying to get other peoples opinions, and hopefully write a better IA, so please share any ideas you have, I would really appreciate it! :) if anything, just ask. Thanks in advance