How to memorise everything?

Find a recall method that works for you. When I'm memorizing something word-for-word, what I like to do is either repeat it until I have it down pat, or I write it down until I can't get it wrong. You should do this periodically throughout the year every so often so you don't forget it.

• Like 1

Try memrise.com 

It pretty useful for memorizing things because its like flashcards, except it often repeats previous questions. I cant really explain, but you should try it.

You can make your own, or use someones else's.

-GOD

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Personally, I cannot memorise complicated information systematically, for example the process of cell division, DNA replication etc. so I relate it to something I know very well, like a play, a novel, a fictional character or a fairy tale. For example in chemistry, I used the information about the different types of bonding to create different characters/personas or in biology I related the process of Meiosis to Romeo and Juliet.

However, I know this doesn't work for everyone and it can seem like a lot of additional thinking/planning, but this really works for me!

Hope it helps and good luck!

• Like 1