CAS ADVICES

wonkyungy

It depends what your activity involves. It sounds like you'll be climbing a mountain, which is definitely just action. It could be service if you're doing it to donate money to charity through sponsors or something, but I definitely don't see how it could be creativity. Would you care to provide a more detailed description of what you'll be doing? 

And there are many many activities you can do. You can engage in team / solo sports such as tennis, football, jogging, going to the gym, etc... for activity. Just make sure that if you're doing a sport alone (like jogging) you have a supervisor that is not your parent that can sign your CAS sheets. For service you can join any school charities (if there are some) or else you could help out in a old people's home or a home for disabled or autistic people. And if neither of those are available you can start some sort of initiative with your classmates to clean up the city in which you live, or start a charity. And finally for creativity you can get into photography, paint, draw, etc... or do something like MUN. This is not a list of everything, just stuff that came across my head and that I personally did for my CAS. A list would be endless as there are so so many opportunities to get CAS hours. Good luck! 

• Like 1

It depends what your activity involves. It sounds like you'll be climbing a mountain, which is definitely just action. It could be service if you're doing it to donate money to charity through sponsors or something, but I definitely don't see how it could be creativity. Would you care to provide a more detailed description of what you'll be doing? 

And there are many many activities you can do. You can engage in team / solo sports such as tennis, football, jogging, going to the gym, etc... for activity. Just make sure that if you're doing a sport alone (like jogging) you have a supervisor that is not your parent that can sign your CAS sheets. For service you can join any school charities (if there are some) or else you could help out in a old people's home or a home for disabled or autistic people. And if neither of those are available you can start some sort of initiative with your classmates to clean up the city in which you live, or start a charity. And finally for creativity you can get into photography, paint, draw, etc... or do something like MUN. This is not a list of everything, just stuff that came across my head and that I personally did for my CAS. A list would be endless as there are so so many opportunities to get CAS hours. Good luck! 

Thank you for the reply 

the activities we're going to do are outbound activities it involves team work 

we are did not climb a mountain

but, we did many activities such as climbing trees and jumping up from the tree.

Thanks for the suggestion!