lomna

Hi! I'm on my first year of IB..I have started my process of decision making, like where I want to study and what field of study...I am planning to go to uni in UK. i'm thinking of doing something in either economics or Business.  I'd like to know the entry IB score requirements for Universities in UK .

Help much appreciated xx

• 3 weeks later...

I suggest you to check this website in general: http://www.ucas.com/ (look for the field with green background, click on ''search for courses'' button -> find a ''UCAS undergraduate'' field, click on ''Search undergraduate and conservatoires' courses'' button -> proceed to fill in relevant information about yourself - after having that done, just scroll through individual courses and unis, click on them and find relevant information that you're interested in)

This service has a ton of information about courses and UK universities, but most importantly it provides you with approximate IB requirements for every university. 

Edited by Haroldas

From what I know of the US, I'm pretty sure most programs don't have HL Maths as a prerequisite - however, it is definitely still worthwhile checking specific programs/universities if you have any in mind. SAT Maths II would generally cover any necessary requirements. Having said that, HL will get you college credit and would make your application look better! So I guess the choice is up to you :)

• Like 1